- This policy is effective from September 25, 2022.
Personal information collected
- Collected information: Name, Age, Email, Gender, Country, IQ Score, Test Elapsed Time, Test Completion Date And Time, Payment Information, Access IP, Referer, and Cookie
- Personal information collection method: website browsing and testing
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
IQ MENTOR uses the collected personal information for test result analysis and statistics, user management, prevention of illegal use, complaint handling, notice delivery, marketing, and advertising.
Period of retention and use of personal information
IQ MENTOR retains personal information for statistical analysis of users and stable service provision and destroys it without delay after a user's request or the purpose of the use is achieved.
Provision of personal information
IQ MENTOR does not provide user's personal information to outsiders in principle. However, the following cases are exceptions.
- If the user agrees in advance
- By the Act's provisions or if the investigative agency makes a request following the Act's processes and techniques for an inquiry
Personal information complaint service
IQ MENTOR has designated the relevant department and personal information manager as follows to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
Person in charge of personal information protection: IQ MENTOR of the user management team
Contact Email: email@example.com
You can report any complaints related to personal information protection that arise while using IQ MENTOR's services to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge. IQ MENTOR provides prompt and sufficient answers to users' reports.